OIC VIP and Wine Club Members are invited to join us for a wine tasting with Dakota Shy with Founder Todd Newman.
A little about Dakota Shy Wines:
“Todd Newman and Tom Garrett worked side by side at Revana Family Vineyards before striking out on their own to create Dakota Shy. ‘We wanted to show we can make premium wines, but with a price tag under $100,’ Newman explains. ‘Momentum can come and go,’ he says, having seen the ups and downs of ratings and sales. ‘We wanted to be long term … and to compete with more expensive wines.’”
The event is Thursday, April 14th, from 6-8pm and costs $25 per person. Room is limited.
Attendees will enjoy an evening of:
- Wine tasting
- Appetizers from Osteria IL Centro
- Take home bottles with special pricing
RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not a member of OIC Wine Club? Click here to become a member now and receive invitations to all future wine tasting!
Osteria IL Centro Wine Club Membership benefits also include:
- Invitations to “Members Only” wine tasting events
- Food and appetizer specials
- Alerts about new wines in our collection
- Access to private “Wine Club” area of Osteria IL Centro website
- A selected Feature Bottle discount each month at Osteria IL Centro
- Access to “Gregg’s List" featuring bottle closeout specials
- Take-home case and package pricing specials
- Vines that Bind eNewsletter
- Articles and wine selects by Doug Frost and other wine experts
- Access to “My Favorite Bottle" video series
Don’t miss out on this event or any future wine tastings! Click here to become a Wine Club Member now!