Congratulations to Wine Club Member #400 – Joel Buchmann! Joel lives in Brookside and owns Touchstone Property Group, LLC.
We surprised Joel with a bottle of 2012 Bodegas El Nido Clio Mourvedre Blend Jumilla Spain – Englewood Wine Merchants: “A powerhouse of a Spanish red, Clio from the El Nido winery, is silky smooth and gets huge press year after year. Clio is a blend of 67% old vine Monastrell and 30% Cabernet Sauvignon. A glass-coating opaque purple color, Clio displays an in-your-face bouquet of wood smoke, underbrush, incense, blueberry, and black currant. Dense, chewy, packed and stacked, the fruit quality is superb, the balance impeccable, and the finish lasts for nearly a minute.”
We’re thrilled to have a Wine Club in Kansas City that Joel – and you – can call your own! Want to join? Membership is complimentary, plus you’ll benefit from these amenities:
- Access to private “Wine Club” area of Osteria IL Centro website
- A selected Feature Bottle discount each month at Osteria IL Centro
- Access to “Gregg’s List” featuring bottle closeout specials
- Take-home case and package pricing specials
- Vines that Bind eNewsletter
- Articles and wine selects by Doug Frost and other wine experts
- Access to “My Favorite Bottle” video series
- Invitations to “Members Only” wine vintner tasting events
- Food and appetizer specials
- Alerts about new wines in our collection
Click here to become a Wine Club Member now.