Join the Osteria IL Centro Wine Club and receive special access to the private “Wine Club” section of the website. Additional benefits include periodic "Vines that Bind" email updates with special offers, and upcoming “members only” tasting events. And, for a limited time, OIC Wine Club Members will receive a complimentary one-of-kind engraved "OIC Ventesimo Aniversario" wine glass with each Reserve List Bottle purchase when dining at IL Centro.
You'll also receive special wine package and case pricing as well as updated news about our wine collection as well as regular wine tips and articles from wine experts like Master Sommelier Doug Frost and many others.
Also, gain access to our “My Favorite Bottle” video feature where Osteria IL Centro wine enthusiasts and expert vintners are interviewed about their favorite bottle.
There is no fee to join, so don't delay!
We do not share your information with any third parties, and you may unsubscribe at any time.
WINE CLUB AMENITIES
- Access to private “Wine Club” area of Osteria IL Centro website
- A selected Feature Bottle discount each month at Osteria IL Centro
- Access to "Gregg's List" featuring bottle closeout specials
- Take-home case and package pricing specials
- Vines that Bind eNewsletter
- Articles and wine selects by Doug Frost and other wine experts
- Access to "My Favorite Bottle" video series
- Invitations to “Members Only” wine vintner tasting events
- Food and appetizer specials
- Alerts about new wines in our collection
WINE CLUB TASTINGS
We kicked off the OIC Wine Club tasting series on March 7, with great appetizers and a true original: Dr. J. Bernard Seps of Storybook Mountain Vineyards.
Wines Sampled that evening:
- Seps Estate Viognier, ‘Storybook Vineyard’ Napa Valley 2011
- ‘Mayacamas’ Zinfandel, Napa Valley 2009
- ‘Mayacamas’ Zinfandel, Napa Valley 2010
- ‘Eastern Exposures’ Zinfandel, Napa Valley 2010
- ‘Antaeus’ Zinfandel/ Cab Blend, Napa Valley 2009
- ‘Estate Reserve’ Zinfandel, Napa Valley 2009
- ‘Seps Estate Cabernet by storybook 2008
If Wine Is Your Thing
Wine is an essential part of the Italian dining experience. Osteria IL Centro’s grand assortment offers top wines from regions throughout the world for wine-loving guests to explore and enjoy with their meal. And, perhaps best of all, our wines by the glass are often available as weeknight specials.
Repeatedly awarded Wine Spectator “Best of Award of Excellence,” our reserve wine list numbers over 10,000 bottles! We often feature special wine selections and a range of distinctive wines acquisitions for every allowance.
Dedicated oenophiles and casual tasters alike will find much to love about the rich wine selection at Osteria IL Centro. If wine is truly "your thing," be sure to join the OIC Wine Club!
As it was once put, “What is love without wine?”